From John Stott's book on preaching, Between Two Worlds. The whole article is on Joshua Harris' website.
How To Prepare a Sermon
1. Choose your text and meditate on it.
2. Ask questions of the text.
3.Combine diligent study with fervent prayer.
4. Isolate the Dominant Thought of the Text.
5. Arrange Your Material to Serve the Dominant Thought
6. Remember the Power of Imagination--Illustrate!
7. Add Your Introduction
8. Add Your Conclusion
9. Write Down Your Sermon
10. Edit it Again
11. Pray over Your Message
Those that are familiar with me know I am very staunchly against EP. It is definitely not because I am against Psalm singing. I love the Psa...
Unbelievable! ...The extent man not founded upon Christ will go and follow in their quest and pursuit of self and attempts to explain away ...
Generic religion and spirituality can survive a mindless conservatism or a mindless liberalism, but Christianity cannot. It thrives in an at...