From John Stott's book on preaching, Between Two Worlds. The whole article is on Joshua Harris' website.
How To Prepare a Sermon
1. Choose your text and meditate on it.
2. Ask questions of the text.
3.Combine diligent study with fervent prayer.
4. Isolate the Dominant Thought of the Text.
5. Arrange Your Material to Serve the Dominant Thought
6. Remember the Power of Imagination--Illustrate!
7. Add Your Introduction
8. Add Your Conclusion
9. Write Down Your Sermon
10. Edit it Again
11. Pray over Your Message
I grew up with the traditional Baptist view, typically referred to as " believers baptism ". It is theologically known as credobap...
Eckhart Tolle Christianity (Understanding Eckhart Tolle - Comparison / Difference with Christianity)I believe it important that both believers and unbelievers understand the difference between the teaching of Eckhart Tolle and Christianity....
Unbelievable! ...The extent man not founded upon Christ will go and follow in their quest and pursuit of self and attempts to explain away ...
Click here for the larger image